As a condition of your use of Motor.lk you agree that you will not:
- Violate any laws;
- Violate the Posting Rules;
- Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- Post information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Sri Lanka.
- Be false or misleading;
- Infringe any third-party right;
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Motor.lk or the interests or property of Motor.lk users;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- Use any robot, spider or any other automated means to access Motor.lk and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Motor.lk.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Motor.lk and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breeching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
The Motor.lk team works with users to keep the site working properly and our users safe. We request from you to please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us immediately using the reporting system. Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Motor.lk if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
Motor.lk contains content which includes Your Information, our information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information) without our express written consent. You may not attempt to discover any source code contained in Motor.lk. When you give us content, you are granting us and representing that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
We reserve the right to remove any content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, posting rules or of any party's rights.
You agree not to hold any of Motor.lk employees or partners responsible for things other users post or do, as most of the content on Motor.lk comes from other users. We do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
We cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner.